“You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart” (Jer 29:13).
Here are 7 disciplines that will help you seek and find the Lord.
- Seek the word of the Lord as His disciple (not as a rebel) 29:4, 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 32
- Commit to blessing others (even when you are still in captivity) 29:5-7
- Set aside a specific period of time to seek and to find the Lord 29:10
- Claim His promises 29:10b-11
- Don’t beg the Lord, announce your future with Kingdom authority 29:12-13
- Expect Him to come and escort you into your land of promise 29:13-14
- Do all that He reveals to you 29:14